1.11.2010

time to play ‘catch up’ – part 3

Wow! Didn’t realize that I had this much to blog about!

We had the Van Beek Christmas on Saturday, December 26.

Callie loved her new jammies from Grammy & Poppy and her new doll bed from Lynn, Mindy, & the boys.

The boys liked all of the Chargers, Colts, and Packers paraphernalia.

IMG_3267

We couldn’t keep Zachary away from the train!IMG_0083

Tyler loved all the Hawkeye stuff that he received!

IMG_8411

IMG_8382

IMG_8420 IMG_8422As always the standard Van Beek family Christmas picture. I would have to say . . . not too shabby for this bunch!

IMG_8426 - 1

 IMG_8427 - 1

Anyone need some snow?

IMG_8345

IMG_8348

This picture is a little deceiving. What you can’t tell is that the snow in the back yard is pretty deep. I thought, “No big deal, I’ll just walk around . . . “ Yeah, I sank up to my knees with each step!

IMG_8358 IMG_8356

This drift is almost up to Callie’s shoulder.

IMG_8449 IMG_8448    IMG_8453 IMG_8461 IMG_8467

No comments: