1.11.2010

new year’s eve

We spent a few hours on New Year’s Eve with some old friends and some new ones.

Here is little miss Precious.

IMG_8473

My dear friend Jen and her daughter Emma.8489-1 

ShainaIMG_8480

I don’t remember this little one’s name, but she was such a cutie! Her mom has a blog over here.

IMG_8482

I remember when Claire and Cami were born. I think they are in 4th grade now. Boy, do I feel old!IMG_8486

I had my telephoto lens, so it was really hard to get a good picture of all of the kids, so here is my poor attempt. In this picture there are 24 kids. I think that we were missing 2. This represents 7 different families. What a crew!

IMG_8503 IMG_8498

We headed home early because Zachary needed to go to bed and Roger and I were heading out the next morning to go hunting for the weekend.

1 comment:

Carey said...

It was a great time! We really enjoyed it and so did our kiddos. Great visiting with you!