1.25.2010

hobby

Anyone who knows me knows that I like to bake. I’ve decided that it’s my hobby. I’ve never really had any big hobbies. I don’t scrapbook (tried once, but will never go there again), hunting is something that I’m enjoying more, but baking is something that I’ve always enjoyed. I love to read cookbooks. I know . . . call me weird! I don’t always try all the new recipes, but I sure have fun dreaming about making them.

Recently we had some of Roger’s co-workers over and I wanted a new chocolate dessert recipe. I headed on over to this blog to check out some of her recipes. I found this recipe (Molten Chocolate Cake) and found a new favorite! Of course, I didn’t remember to take any pictures of the final product. If you are a chocolate lover this recipe is a must. It’s really very easy!

1 comment:

Jen Sandbulte said...

You would talk about chocolate cake! MMMMM...... This dieting thing is certainly not all it's cracked up to be!