1.25.2009

Rough week

Last Monday afternoon, Zachary was diagnosed with RSV. The poor kid!
Needless to say it was a long week at home with just the two of us. I took Callie to preschool or to daycare each day in hopes of getting some work done while Zachary was sleeping. It was definately hit or miss because he certainly didn't feel great! I caught this picture of him later in the week resting on the couch. Poor guy!
We are all more than ready to start back into our normal routine this week!

2 comments:

A House FULL of Grace said...

I'm so sorry! I've been praying for you guys...we've had RSV at our house a few times and I hear your pain. Hope Zachary is up and feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! We had the RSV shots at our house, but thankfully Sam never got it. We'll keep you in our prayers. Make sure you get some rest too! :)