2.02.2009

Beautiful Saturday

The day was nice enough on Saturday that Roger went ice fishing with a good friend. There was still plenty of snow on the ice, but they caught about 100 fish and kept the small stash below.
Callie and Zachary checking out the catch of the day! I just love this picture! Zachary is going to have so much fun outside this spring. I can't wait! The day was nice enough that Roger had the garage doors open and was letting the fresh air and sun shine in. I kept Zachary bundled up, but I think he was loving being able to run around outside (well . . .kind of outside). Everytime I had to take him in the house he would go stand by the door going into the garage and try to reach the door handle to let himself out.
Zachary & Daddy hanging out in the garage.
"This garage stuff wears me out!"

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

Too cute...love the yawn! That's how I feel too! :-)