On Friday night, we had a few inches of a really nice light snow. So, on Saturday morning I decided to take Zachary out for his first "romp" in the snow. It was plenty cold out, but I still wanted him to be able to play if he wanted. I don't have a snow suit for him this year. I figured I wasn't going to invest in one if I wasn't going to take him out. With a few lingering (underlying) lung problems I didn't think that taking him out in the frigid weather was probably the best for him, so I didn't get one for him this year. I was willing to risk it this Saturday morning since he hasn't had any problem for at least 3 months.
I piled on the layers on Saturday morning and spent about 15-20 minutes pulling him around in a little sled that we have. He had a blast and loved every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment