7.27.2008
First time away . . .
Last Tuesday night, I left for Omaha in order to catch a flight to Phoenix very early the next morning. I needed to make a business trip to the Phoenix area on Wednesday and Thursday. It was my first time away from Zachary overnight. There had been a time that he wouldn't take a bottle or food from Roger, so I was a little worried that he might be a little hungry if he decided he didn't want to eat. I was never worried about Roger taking care of things while I was gone. He does such an awesome job with the kids and for that matter the rest of the house!!
I was sure ready to come home!! I missed my family a ton! The heat was almost unbearable. When we left Phoenix on Thursday afternoon at 4:00 it was 110 degrees. Everyone says, "oh, but it's a dry heat!" I don't really care if it's a dry heat or humid heat - it's still 110 degrees!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment