I have felt the need to rename my blog recently. A Day in the Simple Life . . . didn’t seem to fit anymore. Not sure it ever really did. I am not very creative, but I landed at A Snapshot in Time . . . photography has become a hobby for me. Not real great at it, but I’m having fun learning and I’ve slowly been trying to capture snapshots in time of our lives. Nothing fancy. Nothing spectacular. Just us. I don’t get on here regularly to post, but when I do I want to give you a snapshot in time of where we are at and what we are doing.
2 comments:
I love it!! You have such beautiful subjects to follow, how could you not love photography? Miss you -- Happy New Year!!
Looks good! I love the new design, and the cute kids add a little something special too:)
Post a Comment