Those who know me well, know that I have a new hobby. Snapping pictures. Messing with photos. I’m not great at it, but it’s been fun to learn some stuff and in the process end up with some decent stuff.
My neighbor takes great pictures! You can visit her here. I almost always take her family’s pictures and this year was no exception. Although to add to it I wanted our family pictures done too. So, we all made a trip out to grandpa’s land down by the river. The area was beautiful to take pictures and I could have stayed there all afternoon having fun with different poses and angles. My family on the other hand . . . not so much. It’s a struggle to get my husband to take pictures. I’m not sure why he hates it so much, but he does. He has a wonderful smile when you can catch it! See . . .
Here are a few of the pictures that we captured that late September afternoon . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment