In late August, I received a call from my sister-in-law that we had been waiting for! They had received a referral. I earnestly began praying that afternoon at work that the Lord would make it a very clear path for them and that an easy decision would be able to be made. I cried silently at my desk knowing that Julie wouldn’t be able to share this incredible moment with her best friend Leigh Ann who had walked much of this journey with her until her sudden death in March. I was thoroughly excited for my brother, but my heart hurt for Julie to not be able to share this with Leigh Ann.
I didn’t write about the newest member of our family right away because it’s really not my story to tell. Julie does a great job telling the story here. If you have a few minutes, please check it out!
There is a good chance that Max Lei Fu will be joining the family early in 2011! We can’t wait to love on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment