3.21.2009

Meds

I saw a picture of something similar to this on my sister-in-law's blog the other day. Now you won't find another picture following this one with a counter full of cleaning supplies like you did in hers!
These meds are strictly for Zachary and me. Mine is the one on the left. I visited the doctor on Wednesday for my ear infection. Antibiotics and ear drops and we are well on our way. During my visit he asked me how the kids were doing. I explained about Zachary's status mainly since he is the one to be most worried about these days . . . "still a runny nose and some congestion, but really overall he's doing well."

That's funny! I went to pick him up from the sitter that day and he had been running a low grade temp. I wasn't overly concerned about it. He is getting his molars in it was probably from that. Each day his temp elevated slightly and he grew more irritable. Friday morning he woke up and you could just tell that he didn't feel good. It wasn't just teeth, but I continued to chalk it up to that.

I went in to work for a hour or so and then brought him home. He didn't move off my lap for the rest of the morning. He evening fell asleep there! (That was the best!!!)

I had a doctor's appt scheduled for Callie on Friday afternoon for some strange skin thing (good medical term - don't you think?) {grin} When I got Zachary up from his nap in order to take her his eyes were a little mattery. I didn't think much of it until I was driving to the doctor when it hit me . . . I bet it's his ears! Not sure why it took me 3 days . . .

So, hear we are with a double ear infection for Zachary! Poor kid! 12 hours into the anitbiotics he is a different kid! Thank you Lord!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

we have HUGE boxes of Albuterol in our cupboards too. I can't stand how crazy it makes the kids, but I guess that's better than an asthma attack. :) hope you are all on the mend!

A House FULL of Grace said...

So sorry to hear everyone's been down, but glad you're on the mend. Doesn't it make you thankful for medical convenience?