I'm not sure who was more excited . . . me or Callie!
Callie was invited to her first friend birthday party the last Saturday in February (yes, I am very well aware that I am behind). She talked about going for the entire week prior.
(Hannah is on the far left) Not really sure what happened to Callie's shorts that she initially had on, but she was so excited for the beach themed party!
She got some new sparkly, green flip flops that she loves to wear around the house (and I'm pretty sure she would wear them outside if there wasn't 6 inches of mud in our yard)!
Each girl came home with their nails done.
And with a fun sun visor that they decorated themselves.
Happy Birthday Hannah! Callie had a great time at your party! Thanks for inviting her!
Each girl came home with their nails done.
And with a fun sun visor that they decorated themselves.
Happy Birthday Hannah! Callie had a great time at your party! Thanks for inviting her!

1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment