12.09.2008
Tag . . .
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? The gift bags are quite convenient and these days I'm about convenience. I often feel like it's sometimes a cop out, but I've gotten over it!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! Without a doubt! I grew up in "the Evergreen State" what can I say. Now that I live in Iowa I'm struggling to help my husband see the enjoyment in chopping down and paying an "arm and a leg" for a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend - if I get my way!
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime around the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember anything these days, but what I do remember is the new computer my dad bought the family.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Callie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm, not sure . . .
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? We never watch movies, so I can't think of one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not early enough. With two birthday's also in December the budget is hit hard in December and I need to do a better job of picking things up earlier in the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge
16. Lights on the tree? Not sure. The tree is small this year because I didn't want Zachary attacking a big one and pulling it down.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmmmm . . . lots of them, but I really enjoy Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
20. Favorite Christmas Memory? I always enjoyed Christmas growing up. There isn't one particular memory that stands out.
Tag . . . Julie, Kelli, and Kristi. Just copy and paste the questions into your post and change the answers, of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment