12.10.2008

Callie Jo

Callie Jo (aka CJ or Miss Muffet) Born: December 10, 2003 at 10:20 a.m.
Weight: 9 pounds 3 ounces Length: 23 inches
Oh, did our world change on this day 5 years ago!
5 years have gone by so quickly!
God blessed our family, Callie, when he put you into our lives. You had your daddy wrapped around your finger since the minute you were born. You have grown up so quickly! In your second year of preschool now and I always dreamed of what these days would bring us. You live, laugh and play hard. These days you love all things pink! You love to "play school" and walk around in your high heels 'just like mom'. Your smile and laugh are infectious! You love your brother with all of that little heart of yours and it makes my heart melt. You can spend hours out in the garage tinkering with your dad. I love you so much Callie Jo! You have grown to have a strong will (although I have no idea where you got it and I am still convinced that you were stubborn before you were even born - my goodness, you were 10 days late, what else was I supposed to think!) and many days we battle because of it. No matter how our days start or end you know that you are loved unconditionally!

Callie Jo, my prayer for you is that you continue to love Jesus and that you will grow into a Godly young woman. I pray everyday that the Lord will help me lead and guide you and help you to know Him. I am so happy that you are a part of our family and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

What awesome tributes to your children, Lori. Thank you for sharing. I am blessed by your writing.