2.18.2012

can’t forget zachary’s birthday….

Can’t forget about Zachary! My kids love having the same birthday. Some days I think that they act like twins….even though they are 4 years apart. They have a bond that I can’t even begin to explain. It’s pretty cool! (** They haven’t slept apart from each other except for about 3 months in the last 4 years.)

Their birthday fell on a Saturday and we had our family party that night. We include Daniel in the party since his birthday is on December 27.

IMG_5172

IMG_5178

Callie and her cousins Alexa and Emma. I think that she enjoys having her girl cousins around when most of her time is spent with all boy cousins on the other side of the family.

IMG_5180

IMG_5181

IMG_5183

We had a piñata for the kids. They had fun swinging

IMG_5187

IMG_5191

IMG_5192

Zachary and his loot! (** Like he needed more sugar that night!)

IMG_5195

No comments: