2.12.2012

callie turns 8!

Callie had her first friend party this year. It was a cooking theme! She invited 7 girls over. We baked and decorated cupcakes and each girl made their own pizza at the end of the night. I’m not sure I’d be able to pull this off again, but I think that Callie had a great time with her friends!

These were the cupcake boxes that each girl got to take home full of cupcakes.

IMG_5054

IMG_5050

IMG_5057

IMG_5059

The girls each got to choose a funny hat or boa and I took pictures of them all. I think that they had a wonderful time!

IMG_5065 - 1

Birthday part

IMG_5102

This makes me sick just looking at it! We had a discussion after this about using the frosting in moderation. Blah!

IMG_5107

IMG_5109

IMG_5121

IMG_5123

IMG_5132

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE JO!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

What fun! LOVE the cupcake boxes. Neat idea. happy Birthday!