1.01.2011

colorado

In November, Roger and I took a trip to Colorado for 8 days. Roger went elk and mule deer hunting. I relaxed. It was a much needed vacation for both of us!

It was sooo beautiful out there! Roger and I joke often, but don’t be surprised if some day we up and move to live in the middle of nowhere! The mountains were beautiful! It was so quiet and relaxing.

This old cabin was on the property at the ranch and wished that my kids were around to take pictures by it. It had some great character!

IMG_1172

One of the first days at the ranch the other ladies and I took a trip up to Pike’s Peak. IMG_1194

 IMG_1195

Here are the four of us at the top of Pike's Peak. (Linda Huizenga, Nyla Harskamp, me, and Lisa Tesch)

IMG_1203

Many different shots of buildings and scenery around the ranch . . .

IMG_1224 - 1

IMG_1220

IMG_1222

IMG_1223

IMG_1255 - 1

IMG_1225

IMG_1239

IMG_1249

  IMG_1259

IMG_1273

No comments: