We went for a 3 hours horseback ride one day and ended up at this beautiful river winding between all of the rocks. I was continually amazed at the beauty of God’s creation.
While at the ranch we were fed very well! Bridget is a fantastic cook! Besides being a fantastic cook she had 5 beautiful children! I was lucky to be able to photograph them while there.
I think that being around the Tesch kids made me miss my own that much more and after being gone for 7 days it was time to be home! We came home late on a Friday night to the garage door being covered with notes from the kids.
It was disappointing not to come home with the big elk or mule deer that we were hoping for, but we still had a really good time. Roger shot a small mule deer, so we brought home a little meat. The weather was very enjoyable. It was a beautiful place to relax and enjoy God’s beautiful creation! I have a feeling that we will be back to Tarryall River Ranch in the future!
2 comments:
So jealous Lori! I know all of these people! I worked at RTR with Bridget and was around when she met Kelvin! Small world! Our family hopes to get out there sometime! Thanks for the pictures! Makes me miss CO and my summer out there! :( Glad you had fun though!
more pictures, please.
Post a Comment