As in years past Callie and I took the day before school started to get our annual pedicure . . . this year we went to a different salon and Callie loved the Hello Kitty chair. It was just her size!
After we were finished with our pedicures we stopped at Culver’s for some ice cream and even took daddy some ice cream! Since it was Callie’s day to choose what she wanted to do we then headed to our friend’s house for a little swimming. I have to tell you it was a little windy that day and I was very content just laying in the sun and staying warm. Callie was begging me to come in and I finally had to decide that this was her day and I need to spend it with her which meant I needed to actually get IN the pool. Brrrrr!
After the pool, we returned home to get ready for a trip to the school so Callie could find her room and meet her teacher.
Here is Callie at her new desk in 1st grade!
Callie and her teacher Mrs. Schuiteman.
It was once again a very successful and enjoyable day that just Callie and I got to spend together just before going . . . back to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment