4.11.2010

randomness

So . . . I’m a little behind, so here is a little catch up from the last couple of weeks.

When Roger thatched our lawn he filled up the back of the truck and the kids found a really fun place to play. Needless to say, I found grass in places that I never new it could get to!

IMG_8897

Of course the boy couldn’t just let it be!IMG_8900  IMG_8888

Dying Easter eggs with Grammy Sue. 

IMG_8908

IMG_8906

IMG_8915 - 1

Grammy came to visit us for a few days before she heads to Africa at the end of the month. We enjoyed having her here! We had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins. The kids moved so quickly that we had a hard time getting any good pictures of the kids.

IMG_8931 IMG_8922 

Beautiful flowers from my mom for my birthday! I didn’t get a good picture of the flowers that Roger and the kids sent to me. They were beautiful though and made my day!

IMG_8917 - 1One of my  new favorite pictures . . .

IMG_8983 - 1

IMG_8994 - 1

“ Mama, train! I hear train!”

IMG_8999 - 1 IMG_8998 - 1

No comments: