I found this post that I forgot to publish about 10 days ago . . .
*************************
So, when my mom was visiting last week we let her sleep downstairs in Callie’s bed and we moved the kids upstairs into the toy room. This meant Callie was on the floor and Zachary was in the pack ‘n play. Since Zachary was sick it was nice to have him upstairs by us instead of all the way downstairs.
One evening we put the kids to bed and we were sitting on the couch watching TV. All of the sudden the bedroom door opened and we heard the pitter patter of little feet. Callie followed the little person into the living room, “I did not get him out of his pack ‘n play! Really! I didn’t do it!” Zachary learned to get himself out of his pack ‘n play. Okay, not the biggest deal. I knew someday that would happen.
On Friday night after my mom left we put the kids back downstairs. I was out with a friend, so Roger put the kids to bed. When I got home later I went down to check on the kids and this is what I found . . .
When he fell out of bed in the middle of the night I decided it was time to move the mattress in the crib! We are all sleeping much better at night!
But he continues to be a little escape artist . . .
I went to get him up yesterday morning and found that he had found a way to take off his jammies. Keep in mind that his jammies are the footed, zip up, with a snap across the top. When I looked at the jammies that he handed me yesterday morning with a grin on his face . . . the jammies were still completely intact. Zipped up. Snap still in place. I’ve got a long road ahead of me, don’t I?
No comments:
Post a Comment