11.11.2009

escape artist . . . second round

Yes, it’s the second round of my little escape artist. I should have known I would get to this point. Callie would have never thought to do some of these things . . .

Yesterday morning Callie ran up stairs and said, “Mom, you have got to see this!” “Callie, just tell me what he did now.” Keep in mind it’s only 6:30 in the morning . . .

“Well, when I got up I went to check in his crib and he had taken off his pants . . . and his diaper.”

Sweet!

Off I march down the stairs to assess the damage.

How can you not smile when this little person looks up at you and says, “di-per” and points at the one sitting in the corner of his crib with a big grin on his face? We had a short discussion about him needing to keep it on . . .

I’m not sure if it all sunk in, but we’ll see what I have waiting for me this morning when I get him up!

*** Just so you know there was ‘damage’!

1 comment:

JulieM said...

Looks like he takes after his cousin Emma! We did 6 months of Duct taping her diaper on since she would even take it off with masking tape. Good luck with that one!