10.25.2009

miscellaneous . . .

I found more pictures from this summer and early fall that I forgot to post about . . .

Here is Zachary learning to eat corn on the cob for the first time.IMG_7085 IMG_7087 This summer this was his favorite place to be. For as often as I disciplined him to get off the table, it was also humorous to watch him as he sat on the end table reading a magazine.

IMG_7090 We spent the early part of the school year attending some of the football games that our nephews were involved in.  Below is Tyler talking with his dad, Rod.

IMG_7193

Below is my nephew, Ryan (in blue).

IMG_0144 - 1  Taking Zachary to watch the football games was a little less than enjoyable. He’s just at that age where he would prefer to explore and exploring on the bleachers wasn’t really my idea of fun.035

On September 1, my dear friends Niki and Roger brought this beautiful little girl into their home. Precious Maryn joined their family and we couldn’t be happier for them!

I was given the wonderful opportunity to take some pictures of her recently. Isn’t she precious?!

IMG_7294 - 1

IMG_7328 - 1IMG_7354  Her big sister, Claire, just loves her to pieces!

IMG_7367 - 1  I was able to take this picture of Rod and the boys in late September. He wanted a good picture of them to use for a Christmas card. I think we have a winner!IMG_7380

No comments: