9.16.2009

my baby boy grew up

My friend and neighbor, Kristi, has recently started taking pictures as a small business venture. I asked her to take Zachary’s pictures because I can never get him to look at the camera for me.  I am so glad that I purchased the CD from her for these pictures. Not sure what I’m going to do with all of them, but they turned out great (even though he didn’t really want to smile for her much either)!

He gave us some looks much like his father would have given us if he had been there . . . ‘you two are a bunch of goof balls. Don’t think I’m really going to smile for these pictures.’

Below are just some of the pictures. Enjoy my little boy! If you are interested in having Kristi take some pictures for you take a look at her blog here.

z1 v10z6 z2 z13 z16 z26 z29 z30 z32 z39 z42 z45 z48

4 comments:

JulieM said...

They turned out super cute!! What a big boy!

Nikolyn said...

wow-gorgeous!!!

Alissa Kroeze said...

So cute! He is a handsome guy!

Joyce said...

She is a good photographer! But he is a great subject!!! What a cutey! You are blessed with such beautiful kids!