Some of you may remember my previous post about some small curls that have shown up on the back of Zachary's head. Well, they are no more.
After a little contemplation on my part and some discussion with the lady who cuts my hair . . . I decided it was time. I was tired of seeing the mullet on the back of his head. It was also brought to my attention (duh!) that boys don't really need their hair to grow long in the back and it's really okay to cut the back and sides. Duh! I'm still stuck in girl mode and was really hoping he'd just get some hair! If he has hair anything like his cousin then those curls will be back in no time at all.
Some of you may wonder how I got a 15 month old to sit still while trying to cut his hair. The toothbrush does wonders!
No comments:
Post a Comment