9.20.2008

Just an update . . .

Just thought I'd put some recent pictures of the kids and give you a brief update . . .
Zachary is doing well learning to stand next to things. We've had to be intentional about getting him to use his legs. He is not technically crawling yet, but he sure gets himself around the living room without any problems!
I took this picture tonight out on our swing set. Zachary is so laid back. He just hangs out in the swing and doesn't make a peep. Just looks around . . . When I ask Callie for a picture this is usually what I get . . . Or something like this . . . And then there is Zachary . . . There really isn't a whole lot going on with us these days. Callie is loving preschool and would really like to go every day if she had the option. Zachary is moving around more as I mentioned. Roger is getting ready for hunting season . . . he is taking two kids during youth season this year. He's also going to take me sometime in October. Then he still has to hunt for himself. What a rough life! I'm busy with work and just keeping up with the family. I'm excited to go hunting later this fall! Right now I'm without a sitter for the kids, so that is stressing me out a little, but we are getting by. Our sitter has three bulging discs in her neck and is in extreme pain. We are praying that she is able to get some relief soon! Well, that's all from the Van Beek's for now!

No comments: