6.05.2008

Here's a first with many more to come!

Well, I'm pretty sure that anyone who knows me would be completely shocked that I would start a blog. Yes, me! I am starting to blog. Crazy, I know. I thought it would be a good way for family or friends to know what is happening in our lives and it would be a great way for me document something for our family. With that being said, our lives are actually fairly boring. The kids are at a great age though and we are enjoying the laughter and joy they bring to our lives each day. Callie's latest and greatest adventure happened with dad in mid-May. I was gone for the weekend and so they went fishing to some local fishing spots in hopes of catching Callie's first fish. Well, here it is . . .

Callie and her fish!

Dad was pretty proud too!

Zachary, he's just an all around good kid these days. He's laid back and loves his sister, food, mom and dad. What more can you ask for at almost 6 months old!

1 comment:

JulieM said...

Welcome to blogland! Way to go Callie