5.05.2009

Garage Sale

Every year I have a garage sale with my sister-in-law at their house in Sioux Falls. The last several years have resulted in me taking almost all of the seats out of our van and packing it to the brim with junk to be sold.

This year I knew that I either needed to get a trailer to take it all up there or I needed to have a garage sale at my place first. So, that’s what I did. I had a garage sale at our place! Everything was going! Highchair, stroller, bouncy seat, swing, baby bath tub, and all clothes that either child has grown out of.

IMG_5738 IMG_5739

Now that I look at the pictures it doesn’t look like the garage was very full, but at the time it seemed packed! Callie wanted to help so bad! She wanted to put all the clothes on hangers and take people’s money when they came to buy stuff. It was great!

We had a good turn out and got rid of a lot of stuff. I ended up only taking 3 tubs of clothes and a container of other junk up to my brother’s for the garage sale.

No comments: